PIAA 530 LED FOG
- Two 3W LEDs for low power draw
- Reflector Facing Technology puts more light where the driver needs it
- 6000K White Color Temperature to replicate daylight
- SAE Compliant Wide Range Fog beam pattern for superior visibility
- 10G vibration validated to withstand the most rugged terrain
The PIAA LED (light Emitting Diode) Fog light kit offers the beam control of a halogen light with the low power consumption and durability of an LED light. As a light source LED's offer several advantages over their halogen counterparts including very low power consumption, compact size and durability. Unlike most LED lights currently on the market that position the LED aimed straight out forward the 530 lights aim the LED's at the reflector. This new orientation of the light source allows for far better beam control and output than the conventional layout.
In place of a traditional halogen bulb each light uses two 3 watt LED's producing a very white beam with a color temperature of 6000 Kelvin. LED's with a computer designed multi-surface reflector gives a true high performance fog pattern in a lightweight, durable light that requires a fraction of the power used by a comparable halogen light.